Welcome to Madhya Pradesh
the very heart of india
Lets plan your trip to Madhya Pradesh -the heart of India
Madhya Pradesh offers
- Three UNESCO World heritage sites are situated in Madhya Pradesh
- Khajuraho temples
- Sanchi Stupa
- Bhimbetka pre historic caves.
- Unrivalled historical monuments of Hindu, Buddhist, Jain and Islamic architecture are situated in Madhya Pradesh. Mandu, Gwalior, Orchha, Shivpuri etc are famous for their historical and archeological significance.
- Famous national parks namely Kanha, Bandhavgarh , Pench, Panna and Satpura National Parks are famous national parks situated in Madhya Pradesh.
- Pachmarhi and Amarkantak are untouched and unspoiled hill stations whereas Bheraghat in Jabalpur is an incredible natural wonder situated in Madhya Pradesh.
- Ujjain and Omkareshwar are the two famous Jyotirlingas in Madhya Pradesh among the twelve Jyotirlingas spread across India. The other famous religious and spiritual places that Madhya Pradesh offeres are Amarkantak, Maheshwar, Chitrakut, and Bojhpur.
Madhya Pradesh is undoubtedly India’s best tourism destination to visit and explore because of its peerless historical and archeological heritage, rich forest cover, and natural wonders. Tour Enquiry
Travel and explore Madhya Pradesh and discover the very heart of India!
We accept Secured Online
Payment through Credit Cards.
Allied Member of IATO (Indian Association
of Tour Operators)
Recognized In-Bound Tour Operator by Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India.